On September 18, 2013 Remtech in Ferrara will host the Ecosurvey workshop “European funding applied to the remediation/protection of the underground: on-going experience with Eco-innovation and future applications with Horizon 2020”. Numerous companies operating in the environmental field interested in European research projects as part of the Horizon 2020 program will attend.
- Dr. Anita Fassio EACI Project Officer, European Commission
- Eng. Claudia Ferrari Region of Emilia Romagna
- Eng. Giovanni Fini Municipality of Bologna
- Eng. Marco De La Feld ENCO Promoter of European funding projects
- Ing. Miguel Rovira CTM Research Technological Center in Manresa, Barcelona
- Dott. Kristian Mancinone LA152 srl European financing projects
- Dr. Francesco Caridei EcoInnovation-SmartStripping® Project Coordinator
An ANCI expert on European financing projects is expected, company technicians and public administration working in the environmental field interested in promoting European research projects under the Horizon 2020 Program.
The workshop is free. To receive the documents, invitations and other information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org